2023 Sacred Waters Retreat
Please review for updates or local information.
Updated May 15, 2023
May 25th-28th, 2023 at Paris Landing State Park, Buchanan Tennessee
Paris Landing State Park is located on the western shore of the Tennessee River, which forms Kentucky Lake. It is the perfect location for relaxing while enjoying the great outdoors and all things Sacred Waters.
Call the hotel to reserve your room today:
Use Group Code: 1158
The Lodge at Paris Landing offers the Restaurant at Paris Landing for fine dining.
See below for additional locations.
Sacred Waters Retreat, LLC. encourages the following sources of transportation below:
- Nashville International Airport (BNA) is your flight destination
- Registration | Check-In begins Thursday, May 25th from 11 am – 9 pm | Opening Ceremony Begins at 7 pm
- Early arrival is permitted on site, be sure to book your hotel room for your preferred dates.
- Check Out begins Sunday @ 11am, you can request late check for 1pm when you book your room.
- Closing Ceremony is 2 pm
If you are flying and would like to utilize our “Sacred Shuttle Service” please note the following:
1. Our shuttle is not available for early arrivals or late departures.
2. We have a 2hr one way transport time from the airport to the resort & vice versa (without traffic).
3. Shuttle service departure times from the airport Thursday May 25th are: 8am & 1pm
3. Shuttle service departure times from the resort to the airport Sunday May 28th: 3:15 pm ONLY!
4. Additional Transportation Options: “Sacred Sister Carpool Service”or Rent a car and link up with another sister to split the cost.
Please DO NOT BOOK RETURN FLIGHTS BEFORE 6 pm on Sunday May 28th
This will allow our shuttle driver to deliver you to the airport safely.
Relaxation & healing are on the menu for one of the most transformative weekends on the planet.
Sacred Waters Retreat offering a variety of spa modalities from Thai Massage to Reflexology through our Sacred Body Wellness team.
The weekend is dedicated to honoring you… mind, body and spirit. Take a look at our Sacred Wellness providers & their services below.
We look forward to your appointment!
Sacred Body Wellness Team
Stacy Ifafolawe Fluker
Ìyá Stacey Ifáfọláwẹ̀ Fluker has been a Licensed Massage Therapist for 13 years, a Certified Prenatal/Postpartum/Infant Massage for 11 years, and a Certified Soma Veda Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner for nine years.
Her love for holistic and harmonious healing is a lifelong exploration, and she is honored to bring the art of Thai Yoga Massage to you!
Thai Yoga incorporates several asanas or poses that the practitioner uses to facilitate deep stretching, compression, gentle rocking, and focused, mindful breathing. Thai Yoga is beneficial in reducing chronic pain and stress, improving the circulation of bodily fluids, relaxing tight muscles, and increasing the range of motion.
Ifadunmola Chani Carroll
Ìyá Ifadunmola, affectionally known as Chani, is a licensed massage therapist of nine years, specializing in therapeutic massage & energy healing, reflexology, and pre/ postnatal massage & recovery.
She has been nominated and awarded the Best Massage Therapist of 2022 by the Black Spa Awards.
Applying pressure and specialized techniques to the feet and hands to alleviate stress and soreness.
Combination techniques to help reduce stress and tension while decreasing knots and increasing blood flow.
Ideal for those who need and desire assistant stretching to create a deeper connection to their mobility and flexibility within the limbs and spine.
Sah'Rah Ma'at Bey
I, Sah’Rah Ma’at Bey, AM a Lady of the Light & the Dark. I provide a safe space for women to learn, heal and grow as we journey through our shadows to bring them into the marvelous light.
I am assisting with removing blockages & breaking negative cycles to clarify your true path.
Healing sessions utilize sound, sacred tools, and affirmations to balance mind, body, and spirit while guiding you to a deep release & rebirth. Sessions are intuitively guided so that each client receives what is needed.